- Zip pocket on back
- 147 g / 5.19 oz. (size L)
- Reflective print on side
- Reflective print on sleeves
- Reflective piping on back and sleeves
- Partially elastic hem
- Front zip with semi-lock slider
- Zip-underflap and zip-port
- Partial mesh lining
- Snap-insert on collar for easy, one-handed opening of the front zip
- Ergonomically shaped collar
- Elastic sleeve cuff
- Reflective logo on front and back
- Long back
WINDSTOPPER® Active Shell
WINDSTOPPER® Active Shells are the lightest, most packable garments offering total windproofness, maximum breathability and water resistance. WINDSTOPPER® Active Shells keep you comfortable for enhanced performance during highly aerobic activities.
Without the Windstopper® membrane:
The blue areas show that this fabric cannot withstand wind. Although outside temperature remains the same, you will quickly start to feel cold. This is the windchill effect.
With the Windstopper® membrane:
The red areas show that the WINDSTOPPER® can block the wind. You remain comfortable and warm and can maintain your level of physical activity.
Measurable benefit: lower heart rate.
Direct comparison with other fabrics proves that during the most intensive stages of activity (e.g. cycling uphill), an athlete's heart rate is up to eight beats per minute lower with WINDSTOPPER® clothing than with less breathable fabrics.