Engineered with WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell
- 2 front zip pockets
- Cleaning cloth in the pocket
- Reflective print on sides
- Reflective piping on back
- Elastic sleeve cuff with thumbhole
- Hem width adjustable by easy-to-use covered cord stoppers and elastic draw-cord
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Front mesh inserts for ventilation, adjustable with zip
- Fleece lining
- Snap-insert on collar for easy, one-handed opening of the front zip
- Fleece-lined, close fit high collar
- Reflective logo on front
- Reflective logo on sleeve
- Fold-away shirt tail, extra long for protection from road spray
- Zip pocket on back
- Napoleon pocket with zip
WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell
Offers total windproofness with maximum breathability, combining the comfort of a soft mid-layer and the water resistance of a shell in one garment. WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells keep you comfortable with the freedom of movement you need for enhanced performance in a wide range of cycling activities and weather conditions..
Without the Windstopper® membrane:
The blue areas show that this fabric cannot withstand wind. Although outside temperature remains the same, you will quickly start to feel cold. This is the windchill effect.
With the Windstopper® membrane:
The red areas show that the WINDSTOPPER® can block the wind. You remain comfortable and warm and can maintain your level of physical activity.
Measurable benefit: lower heart rate.
Direct comparison with other fabrics proves that during the most intensive stages of activity (e.g. cycling uphill), an athlete's heart rate is up to eight beats per minute lower with WINDSTOPPER® clothing than with less breathable fabrics.