Engineered with Cooling and Venting
This is no longer available.
Please try another color or size.
- Left and right anatomical structure
- Medium density mesh in Coolmax® - high breathability, protection and constant venting
- Top foot protection padding in polypropylene to minimize shoelace pressure
- Ankle protection
- Protective layer for toes in Cordura® provides impact protection and reduces wear and tear
- Anti-stress cuff in Lycra®
- Achille's tendon back protection
- Ventilation zone under the toes
- Very comfortably shaped toe with anti-friction seam looped outside
Cooling & Venting
The body gives its best performance at a temperature of around 37° C / 80° F. Microfiber is essential for balanced temperature management, as it keeps the temperature constant. Products made of microfiber are more breathable than the best natural fibres and have excellent thermoregulation qualities, which suit their final use perfectly. Microfiber’s high level of stretchability and rapid drying qualities guaranty garments with a perfect cut and excellent wearability. Microfiber is also very resilient, durable and easy to care for.